The Open City Network (OCN) is a not for profit organization working to protect democratic institutions and modernize cities at scale. It is mobilizing to build an Open City Platform (OCP): a blend of standards and digital public infrastructure which will ensure a responsible, democratic technology future for our cities.
We welcome members from the public, private and non-governmental sectors as part of a working coalition to discover, set standards, then build the OCP. Learn more about the OCP.
Organizations or individuals seeking more information about OCN membership should contact Andy Best, Executive Director.
Views expressed by the Open City Network do not necessarily reflect those of any individual member.
The Open City Network Board of Directors includes public, private and NGO:
- Miovision: Kurtis McBride, CEO
- Code for Canada: Charles Finley, Chair
- ESRI Canada: Alex Miller, CEO
- Geotab: Mike Branch, VP, Data and Analytics
- Invest Stratford: Joani Gerber, CEO
- Ottawa City Council: Jenna Sudds, Councillor
- MappedIn: Hongwei Liu, CEO