The Open City Network welcomes members from the public, private and non-governmental sectors as part of a working coalition to build and maintain smart city architecture, standards and protocols in the public interest. To learn more about this work, read our briefing.
Organizations or individuals seeking more information about OCN membership should contact Andy Best, Executive Director.
Views expressed by the Open City Network do not necessarily reflect those of any individual member.
The Open City Network Board of Directors includes public and private sector organizations:
- Miovision: Kurtis McBride, CEO
- Code for Canada: Charles Finley, Chair
- ESRI Canada: Alex Miller, CEO
- Geotab: Mike Branch, VP, Data and Analytics
- Invest Stratford: Joani Gerber, CEO
- Ottawa City Council: Jenna Sudds, Councillor
- MappedIn: Hongwei Liu, CEO