The OCN is a startup non-profit that builds democratic technology. We believe now is the time to seed national digital infrastructures that will become critical assets across our public and private sectors. We’re supporting a working coalition across sectors to build the Canadian Data Protocol (CDP). We welcome public, private and NGO members to be development and deployment partners for the CDP.
By aligning incentives between cities, SME innovation policy and a federal infrastructure approach, the CDP can catalyze our long-term economic recovery, support the responsible modernization of our cities at scale, and strengthen our public institutions for the age of intangibles.
For more information, contact Andy Best, Executive Director.
The Open City Network Board of Directors includes public, private and NGO:
- Miovision: Kurtis McBride, CEO
- Code for Canada: Charles Finley, Chair
- ESRI Canada: Alex Miller, CEO
- Geotab: Mike Branch, VP, Data and Analytics
- Invest Stratford: Joani Gerber, CEO
- Ottawa City Council: Jenna Sudds, Councillor
- Private Sector Board Seat: Currently Open